Friday, January 06, 2006

Games and games and games and games

We've been careful with the roll of the dice
Avoiding all snakes, one step at a time
What topic would you like to settle for?
Something safe like arts and literature?

I feel like Monopoly car I'm dying to race
But my shakey Operation hand might give it all away
It could all collapse like I'm the mouse
Is it your turn or mine to see how this will turn out?

Checking the score, checking the time, the rules
Checking the pieces left, checking your moves
That word was impressive you score high
You've almost masterminded what I'm trying to hide

So what are we going to do with this Knight?
Our queens are gone, the endgame's nigh
I think I can Guess Who you are in actual fact
I concede let's leave this game and not look back

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home